Sargento Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese  » Food  »
  • They had so many to choose from I think my head began to spin, but then I came across one called Sargento's Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese
  • I don't think the size of the shredded cheeses had any significance either

• by RJR

When I went to visit the USA I was faced with a variety of cheeses to choose from, they ranged from brands to types of cheeses and I had seen Sargento being advertised on the television. I looked around the section and came across Shredded cheese’s by Sargento.

They had so many to choose from I think my

head began to spin, but then I came across one called Sargento’s Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese. It had four types of cheeses all shredded together in one package. These cheese’s included Monterey Jack, Mild Cheddar, Queso Quesadilla and Asadero Cheese. I had never heard of the last two cheeses before but decided I’d try it anyway.

The cheeses in Sargento’s Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese are shredded quite thin and small if you ask me. But the combination of colours, which ranged from deep yellow to white looked so lovely! I don’t think the size of the shredded cheeses had any significance either.

I used Sargento’s Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese in sandwiches and on ...

• Sargento Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese
      top of spaghetti and also in and on top of macaroni and cheese dishes. The blend of Sargento’s Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese compliment each other perfectly. They were all working in harmony to provide such a wonderful cheesy flavour which I had never experienced before. Some seemed to have a kick while others had just a
      mild taste.

Because of the colours as well, it looked beautiful when it melted on top my meals. Recently they began to import Sargento cheeses to my country and I ran across Sargento Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Cheese again. I was very happy because I get to enjoy this lovely blend of cheeses anytime I want now!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708454370331/k2311a0827/8.27.08