Smucker’s Caramel Magic Shell  » Food  »
  • I immeadiately grabbed one, I love caramel
  • I haven ever tried using it to make bowls but now that I think of it, it might be really good for such a purpose too
  • Smucker's Caramel Magic Shell is the best caramel and my favourite caramel topping of all time

• by RJR

I remember when I first saw Smucker’s Magic Shell. They had not yet have a Caramel flavour, but that was to soon change and I was so delighted when I saw Smucker’s Caramel Magic Shell Topping sitting there on the shelf. I immeadiately grabbed one, I love caramel!

Smucker’s Caramel Magic Shell Topping comes in a

light brown bottle to match the colour of the contents/caramel topping inside the bottle. Before using the Smucker’s Caramel Magic Shell you need to give it a nice shake and apply to the top of your ice cream. Smucker’s Caramel Magic Shell isn’t too thin neither too thick, it is a good pouring consistency and ...

• freezes solid as soon as it hits the top of your ice cream.

Smucker’s Caramel Magic Shell never lasted long around me because I used to pour a lot on my ice cream. It had this rich flavour to it and wasn’t too sweet. It was perfect on vanilla ice cream with a bit of whipped

cream! I haven ever tried using it to make “bowls” but now that I think of it, it might be really good for such a purpose too.

Smucker’s Caramel Magic Shell is the best caramel and my favourite caramel topping of all time. It is so delicious. Better than the type of caramel sauce that stays runny.

Donna Perkins says :

Will the caramel magic shell work for making caramel apples?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Donna, yes it will work as long as the apples are cold add the refrigerated after being coated. If left to get warm the carmel will get al over the place. I have tried and it is a fun project, but don’t let them melt because its a hard mess to clean up.

RJR replies :

I am not sure as I never tried it myself but I don`t think you should use it for caramel apples cause even if it hardens up the consistency of this caramel would be different than the caramel that apples are usually dipped in. It would be more like a chocolate shell rather than a chewy caramel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708454350331/k2311a0827/8.27.08