KFC Cunupia Trinidad  » Restaurants  »
Monroe Road, Cunupia, Trinidad
  • I decided I'd buy something to eat because I was already getting hungry
  • I found the french fries to be very small and that also made it seem like it had less in the package as well
  • The buttermilk biscuits were definitely smaller than usual but the mashed potatoes were delicious
  • I will definitely give it points for the clean, spacious and overall welcoming surrounding as well as the good staff they hired but I will take away a couple of point for the biscuits and fries

• by RJR

No matter where you go you usually get hungry if you aren’t returning home early. Today I went out to run some errands and ran a little late. I decided I’d buy something to eat because I was already getting hungry. I decided on Kentucky Fried Chicken and decided I would buy a box at the Montrose Junction Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet. But I was quite a distance away and then it hit me. I had never bought Kentucky Fried Chicken at the Monroe Road outlet located closer to where I was in Cunupia.

The Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet in Monroe Road looks pretty small on the

outside but I was very surprised when I entered. It was spacious, had lots of seating available and the overall design (some of which can be seen from the outside) of the inside of this Kentucky Fried Chicken was welcoming and very neatly done.

There wasn’t too large a crowd or long a queue although it was during the lunch hour period. The service is pretty fast there and the staff is very friendly and willing to serve you, unlike some other Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet cashiers I have encountered before.

The pace (how quickly I was served) is generally good. They were out of buttermilk biscuits so ...

• I was told I may need to wait a couple of minutes if I wanted them. I opted to wait but the rest of my order was served up in the meantime at a nice fast pace.

As soon as the buttermilk biscuits were done they were handed to me promptly with no delay. They also served up some good pieces of fried chicken which had no yellow fat under the skin which really is a bit of a turn off when I am eating fried chicken.

in the package as well. The french fries were crunchy and soft yet enjoyable though. The buttermilk biscuits were definitely smaller than usual but the mashed potatoes were delicious.

Overall, the Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet located at Monroe Road in Cunupia turned out to be better than I thought. I will definitely give it points for the clean, spacious and overall welcoming surrounding as well as the good staff they hired but I will take away a couple of point for the biscuits and fries.

Everything tasted delicious though and I would definitely buy at this Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet again if I am in the area.

D. John says :

Hi… I went to buy lunch at KFC Restaurant at Monreo Road Cunapia, today, Friday 26th July, 2013 at 11:00am.I found the place to be spacious and clean, also, I got quick service. The staff were very polite, and efficient. It was refreshing to the mind and heart of customers. I felt warm and happy, that I actuallly sat down and had a pleasant meal in a pleasant athmostphere.Keep up the GREAT job KFC Monroe Rd Cunapia. Hats off to you… I hope that the other branches could follow your footsteps.

sham kumar says :

The snacks are very good there. But, in contrast to Mc’donalds, KFC is nothing.

Sabrina says :

That’s good because the KFC by my parents house isn’t corporate owned and horrid. they don’t take care of it and its products might look good but in the store its bad.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72708454310331/k2311a0827/8.27.08