Itamaraty Selection Chocolate Filled Wafers  » Food  »
  • I love my snacks and of course sweet snacks
  • Sweet snacks don't necessarily mean candy bars or chocolates, but it can actually mean one of my other favourite snacks to have
  • Well the other day I decided to buy a package of the Itamaraty Selection Chocolate Filled Wafers because it's pure white package makes it stand out and the whole design of it seems rich and elegant, although it is the same price as all the other wafers in the selection
  • Overall, I'll give Itamaraty Selection Chocolate Filled Wafers a 9 because although I have enjoyed this wafer and definitely will buy it again

• by RJR

I love my snacks and of course sweet snacks. Sweet snacks don’t necessarily mean candy bars or chocolates, but it can actually mean one of my other favourite snacks to have…wafers. I have tried and tasted so many different wafers before and another one that has been added to my list is Itamaraty Selection Chocolate Filled Wafers.

Itamaraty Selection Chocolate Filled Wafers have been staring at me from the grocery store shelf for a while now but

I really like the other wafer that tasted like an oreo (only lighter of course) that I would usually just go for the wafer I already tasted.

Well the other day I decided to buy a package of the Itamaraty Selection Chocolate Filled Wafers because it’s pure white package makes it stand out and the whole design of it seems rich and elegant, although it is the same price as all the other wafers in the ...

• selection.

Itamaraty Selection Chocolate Filled Wafers are actually just plain vanilla wafers with chocolate filling. Something which strikes me as a bit plain, which is another reason I put off buying this product as well. Itamaraty Selection Chocolate Filled Wafers are flatter than most wafers but in return it is also wider than them too.

Itamaraty Selection Chocolate Filled Wafers has a nice filling. It does not taste of cocoa but actually gives you a nice smooth chocolate

taste. It isn’t the creamiest filling I’ve ever encountered but it worked well with the vanilla wafer. The vanilla wafers were very crisp and very flaky. Boy, did they make a mess when I was biting into them!

Overall, I’ll give Itamaraty Selection Chocolate Filled Wafers a 9 because although I have enjoyed this wafer and definitely will buy it again. I have had creamier fillings and it left me with lots of crumbs to clean up afterwards.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708454260331/k2311a0827/8.27.08