Kazim’s Place Macaroni Pie  » Food  »
0.5
  • I know macaroni pie sounds odd, so let me give you a brief rundown of what it is supposed to be
  • I decided to try Kazim's Place Macaroni Pie one day when I did feel like having my usual order
  • I would not recommend Kazim's Place Macaroni Pie to anyone
  • On another note, although Kazim's Place Macaroni Pie is not the best, their other food items are delicious

• by RJR

I know macaroni pie sounds odd, so let me give you a brief rundown of what it is supposed to be. Macaroni pie is simply macaroni (like elbow macaroni) which is boiled al dente, then mixed together with evaporated milk, eggs, grated cheese(lots of it) and black pepper and salt to taste. It

is then placed in a baking dish and topped with more grated cheese and baked for an hour.

Kazim’s Place Macaroni Pie is anything but cheesy. I decided to try Kazim’s Place Macaroni Pie one day when I did feel like having my usual order. Kazim’s Place Macaroni Pie is very floury tasting ...

• and very very soft. Only the top of the pie has enough cheese but there is not enough cheese or eggs mixed into the rest of the macaroni mixture.

They actually served you a large helping of their macaroni pie for the price being paid for it, but that won’t make me buy it

again. i buy for taste and not quantity of product. I would not recommend Kazim’s Place Macaroni Pie to anyone. Especially if I have friends from another country visiting and I am introducing them to local cuisine.

On another note, although Kazim’s Place Macaroni Pie is not the best, their other food items are delicious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708454230331/k2311a0827/8.27.08