KFC Gulf City Mall South Trinidad  » Restaurants  »
Level 2, Gulf City Mall, South Trinidad
  • I have to say it must have been a long time since I ate Kentucky Fried Chicken and enjoyed it so much
  • I love to eat the fried skin off the chicken but I do not enjoy it if there is fat (like the yellow fat you can actually see with your eyes that is also rubbery) present
  • If I were to have anyone try Trinidad's Kentucky Fried Chicken I would definitely take them to the Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet on level 2 of Gulf City Mall located in South Trinidad for this

• by RJR

I haven’t been to Gulf City for a while but I had this weird craving for Kentucky Fried Chicken when lunch time came around and I was already hungry before I got there! I told my boyfriend that we should go have lunch first and I’m in the mood for Kentucky Fried Chicken.

In Gulf City the Kentucky Fried Chicken Outlet is located on the 2nd level of the mall with all the other food places in the food court. It is a very small outlet and has two cashiers/servers. The line wasn’t very long but the girl that was serving us was moving slower than

a snail. This was a bit of an annoyance. Her co-worker on the other hand was moving much faster than she was. But the meal was great.

I have to say it must have been a long time since I ate Kentucky Fried Chicken and enjoyed it so much. I have come to realize that each Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet has something different in the taste of their chicken even though it is supposed to be the same recipe used all over.

The person who served us gave us some alright pieces of fried chicken but it could have been a bit better considering the price of ...

• Kentucky Fried Chicken foods have been soaring as of late.

The fried chicken (original recipe) in particular from this Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet ate very crunchy. I love to eat the fried skin off the chicken but I do not enjoy it if there is fat (like the yellow fat you can actually see with your eyes that is also rubbery) present.

The fried chicken of the Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet on level 2 of Gulf City Mall had some awesome chicken when it came to the “not having fat” factor. That is to say, I ate the skin which was crispy and free from yellow fat

with great delight. The fries were also nice, it was not overly salty as some branches tend to do to their fries. But I cannot get over how much I enjoyed the chicken at the Gulf City Branch of Kentucky Fried Chicken.

If I were to have anyone try Trinidad’s Kentucky Fried Chicken I would definitely take them to the Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet on level 2 of Gulf City Mall located in South Trinidad for this! I also have to compliment them on having condiments readily available as they were finishing from the pumps. The only thing I would change is the cashier who served me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72708454200331/k2311a0827/8.27.08