Caribbean Spices Ground Black Pepper
  • I know they say black pepper is something you shouldn't use a lot of but I like to marinate my fish and shrimp with just some black pepper, or add a dash into my soups and spaghetti sauce
  • Caribbean Spices Ground Black Pepper is definitely one of my favourite brands when it comes to buying black pepper

• by RJR

I know they say black pepper is something you shouldn’t use a lot of but I like to marinate my fish and shrimp with just some black pepper, or add a dash into my soups and spaghetti sauce. There is just something noticeably missing when I don’t have this seasoning on hand with certain recipes.

pepper. Caribbean Spices Ground Black Pepper comes in soft packs or refill packages if you want to call them that which you can pour into your empty spice bottle. This is a cheaper alternative than always having to buy a bottle of black pepper so I really like that.

The packages also come in a small and large size, with the large size of course being the bargain. I usually buy a ...

• large package of Caribbean Spices Ground Black Pepper because it fills my spice bottle all the way up and I don’t usually need to buy anymore for a while.

The scent of Caribbean Spices Ground Black Pepper is very strong and can make you cough a tiny bit if you sprinkle too much! The taste is of course peppery or spicy and just adds that special touch to my seafood and certain other

dishes. The coarseness of it isn’t anything that can bother you. It is fairly fine ground and you can sometime see speckles of it when I use ti in potato salad but it does not affect texture or feel like a “small lump” in your mouth.

Overall, I have to say I like Caribbean Spices Ground Black Pepper and because of it’s strong nature I can use very little and still get lots of flavour.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708454170331/k2311a0827/8.27.08