Sunshine Snacks Tayto Rippled Potato Chips - Cheese and Onion
  • I like to snack a whole lot and one of the junk I like to snack on at times is Sunshine Snacks Tayto Rippled Potato Chips
  • Sunshine Snacks Tayto Rippled Potato Chips, Cheese and Onion flavour is so delicious
  • I love the ripples on these chips, they look like great party food when put on a platter and they can be enjoyed with our without dip

• by RJR

I like to snack a whole lot and one of the junk I like to snack on at times is Sunshine Snacks Tayto Rippled Potato Chips. I first had Sunshine Snacks Tayto Rippled Potato Chips when I was in elementary school believe it or not!

Sunshine Snacks Tayto Rippled Potato Chips comes in four flavours but I am here to talk about the Cheese and Onion flavour which

comes in a nice moss green coloured bag which reflects the light off it and makes it all shiny.

Sunshine Snacks Tayto Rippled Potato Chips comes in two bag sizes, a small for those singles serving and a large package for two people. The size of the potato chip is sized larger or smaller according to the size of the package you buy.

Sunshine Snacks Tayto Rippled Potato Chips,

• Cheese and Onion flavour is so delicious! The cheese flavour is strong and very noticeable on the chips. The onion flavour adds a lovely touch to the cheese and is not overpowering. I love the ripples on these chips, they look like great party food when put on a platter and they can be enjoyed with our without dip.

Sunshine Snacks Tayto Rippled Potato Chips are also an

average cut size and not too thick or thin, but it is pretty light, although not the lightest chip you can get out there. It does not contain many vitamins but that is okay, I don’t eat it often, but I like the Cheese and Onion flavour a lot because of the nice after taste of the onion when you get the initial taste of the cheese.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708454140331/k2311a0827/8.27.08