Rubbermaid Servin’ Saver
  • I love to cook and bake and of course being someone who does this a lot, I sometimes remain with leftovers or just find myself needing something small to store a small quantity of ingredients in
  • Besides that fact, it is so cute and definitely does not take up a lot of space no matter where you put or store it, which id definitely a plus
  • I like the Rubbermaid Servin' Saver 1/2 cup container because of it's small size as I mentioned before
  • When I recently went to use my whole cloves the scent was as strong as the day I bought it and opened the package
  • This Rubbermaid Servin' Saver 1/2 cup has served me well over the years, so I would definitely recommend buying the set if you are looking for good containers to store food stuff in

• by RJR

I love to cook and bake and of course being someone who does this a lot, I sometimes remain with leftovers or just find myself needing something small to store a small quantity of ingredients in.

When I was in the USA on vacation a few years back, I went to Walmart with my grandparents and my grandmother bought a set of Rubbermaid containers for herself. I was much younger at the time I wasn’t thinking that I would really need to have a set of these containers for myself.

The Rubbermaid Servin’ Saver container set came in various sizes and I took with me the Rubbermaid Servin’ Saver 1/2 cup size when I returned to my country because I something small to store in it

so it was perfect. Besides that fact, it is so cute and definitely does not take up a lot of space no matter where you put or store it, which id definitely a plus.

I like the Rubbermaid Servin’ Saver 1/2 cup container because of it’s small size as I mentioned before. You can cut and you can store very small quantities of stuff in it (like fruit, herbs or even small quantities of sauces.)

The Rubbermaid Servin’ Saver 1/2 cup container would be perfect to use for putting in a preschoolers lunch box! You can fill it with a small serving of fruit cocktail and be sure it won’t spill or leak if it gets tossed around!

I like to use the Rubbermaid Servin’ Saver 1/2 cup ...

• container to storemost of my small items. As of late it has been keeping some whole cloves for me, actually since Christmas which has been over 6 months now.

The lid of this Rubbermaid Servin’ Saver locks airtight and keeps in or seals the freshness of my herb or spice in there. When I recently went to use my whole cloves the scent was as strong as the day I bought it and opened the package. Of course I poured the contents of the package straight into the 1/2 cup sized Rubbermaid Servin’ Saver.

Before storing the whole cloves in my Rubbermaid Servin’ Saver container I had stored cake decorating sprinkles in there and before that a bit of toffee sauce topping! It looked so lovely

inside there and kept it perfectly!

I’d have to say I am disappointed in myself for not getting a whole set of these Rubbermaid Servin’ Saver containers when I had the chance because they are obviously worth it. The air tight lid, the convenience and so many uses. Unfortunately I do not know the price but even if it is expensive, I would definitely buy it for quality.

I have never experimented if it is microwave proof but it stores in the fridge and freezer nicely and keeps liquids without spilling or leaking out. This Rubbermaid Servin’ Saver 1/2 cup has served me well over the years, so I would definitely recommend buying the set if you are looking for good containers to store food stuff in!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532708454100231/k2311a0827/8.27.08