St. Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have also noticed that my skin feels so much smoother when I have finished applying and washing off St. Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash I can't say it makes my skin feel silky but it is so very smooth, I love it
  • St. Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash is an age defying body wash as the title clearly states which I why I believe my mother had began to use it on her skin
  • I can definitely believe this because of it leaves my skin feeling after I use it
  • The price is reasonable in my opinion for a 13.5fl oz

• by RJR

When I was younger it was my mother who stated to use St. Ives Peach Sorbet Body Wash usually to pamper herself it seems. I sometimes used to use it and as I grew older I began to buy St. Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash to also pamper myself in the bath!

St. Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash is such a lovely body wash to use. It has a very strong peach scent to it and smells semi-sweet. it isn’t overpowering at all. After washing your skin with St. Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash the scent of the body wash remains on your skin and makes you smell so yummy!

I have also noticed that my skin feels so much smoother when I have finished applying and washing off St. Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash I can’t say it makes my skin feel silky but it is so very smooth, I love it!

St.

Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash is an age defying body wash as the title clearly states which I why I believe my mother had began to use it on her skin. I can definitely believe this because of it leaves my skin feeling after I use it. It also says that it renews your skin and helps slough away flakiness and roughness. I have to say the deliver what they promise for sure.

To use St. Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash it is recommended to use it with a sponge, washcloth or pouf. I use mine with a pouf and work it into my skin for a good five to ten minutes before washing it off. St. Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash is a semi-transparent gelled body wash.

The gel is not too hard nor too runny, it is a perfect consistency and a little lathers up a lot so don’t put too ...

• much on your “scrubbing instrument” otherwise you’ll end up with loads of bubbles and extremely soapy skin. It’s happened to me before when I first used it and sometimes when I squeeze too much of it out the bottle. But it is nice that a little goes a long way because it lasts much longer like this. I usually treat myself to a nice St. Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash session once or twice a week and this body wash lasts me for quite a while!

St. Ives Peach Sorbet Body Wash contains quite a few extracts in it. They of course include peach extract which is particularly for moisturizing the skin, sunflower extract, chamomilla extract and a couple more I have never personally heard of. It also contains Beta Hydroxy which helps to promote cell renewal.

The price is reasonable in my opinion for a 13.5fl oz. bottle. But, I am not sure, but it

may have an expiry date on it. I once got some St. Ives Age-Defying Peach Sorbet Body Wash on sale and bought 3 bottles at once. Nothing was wrong with them when it got it on sale but since one bottle lasts me for a good period of time I had the last of the three bottles waiting to be opened for quite a while.

It does not lose it’s scent or soapiness factor but the gel itself actually turns out to be more liquid and runny like water. It does its job just as well as the normally gelled ones so I am not sure why that happened. It did not give me any skin reactions, etc. I used the whole bottle before buying a new one and everything was fine. My skin was smooth as usual and the scent still lingered after I got out the bathroom. So I’d say overall, it;s a really good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312708454090231/k2311a0827/8.27.08