Hershey’s Mini Kisses Chocolate Chips  » Food  »
  • I love to bake and most recipes call for semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • Believe it or not, although I bought Hershey's Mini Kisses Chocolate Chips for baking
  • I like to sometimes just take a couple and suck on them for a small sweet treat

• by RJR

I love to bake and most recipes call for semi-sweet chocolate chips. But I soon began to run across recipes which used milk chocolate chips instead and I went looking for a package of these in the baking section, having a hard time finding them in the smaller grocery stores but easily locating them in the larger ones.

Hershey’s Mini Kisses Chocolate Chips are just as they state. It

is essentially half the size of a regular Hershey’s Kiss which surprised me a bit simply cause they are chocolate chips which are usually much smaller than these Hershey’s Mini Kisses Chocolate Chips.

Hershey’s Mini Kisses Chocolate Chips package has two yummy recipes featured on the package and melts down with ease. The chocolate used for these Mini Kisses Chocolate Chips are rich and creamy when melted down and ...

• are perfect in baked goods. I have had no problems so far with taste or richness.

Believe it or not, although I bought Hershey’s Mini Kisses Chocolate Chips for baking. I actually like to take the package and munch one some of the chips as if they were normal Hershey’s Kisses because they taste exactly like them and it’s good for when I want a small bit of chocolate

and not a whole candy bar or truffle. I like to sometimes just take a couple and suck on them for a small sweet treat.

Hershey’s Mini Kisses Chocolate Chips have met my expectations for baking and eating. I am still a bit surprised at the chip size but I have found it has advantages at that size when using it in certain recipes that don’t require it being melted down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708454060231/k2311a0827/8.27.08