Tiffany Rush  » Food  »
  • The nougat and caramel tasted wonderfully and the whole candy bar itself was very creamy and delicious

• by RJR

I was out and about in the mall recently and I suddenly felt like I wanted something to munch on, something chocolate. So my boyfriend and I ventured to the nearest candy shop and had a look around.

Being a candy store I was flooded with choices from the most fancy and expensive brands to the

more commons ones to the type of candy you can buy loose, in 1/4 pound and up! For some reason, none of these candies struck my fancy at that particular time. I wanted a very small but simple candy bar.

This is when I ran across Tiffany’s Rush candy bar. Tiffany’s rush reminded me initially of ...

• a milk way candy bar. Tiffany’s Rush candy bar is only 3 inches long and about 1/2 inch thick. Perfect to satisfy my small craving. Tiffany’s Rush candy bar is chocolate covered nougat and caramel in a bar form. The nougat and caramel tasted wonderfully and the whole candy bar itself was very creamy and
        delicious.

Tiffany’s Rush surprised me in that it tasted really good for something that seemed to be an “imitation” candy bar. I have ran across a few candy bars that were essentially the same types of candy bar as others out there just didn’t taste up to par with them, but Tiffany’s Rush passed with flying colours.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708454010231/k2311a0827/8.27.08