Guylian Sea Shell Chocolates
  • I love chocolates and I love to look at the different types and brads at the grocery stores and candy shops in the malls here
  • I would surely purchase these chocolates again, give them as gifts or recommend them to anyone who is a big chocolate lover
  • Definitely worth the price (and I mean the full price not the special offer/price I luckily got them at)

• by RJR

I love chocolates and I love to look at the different types and brads at the grocery stores and candy shops in the malls here. One chocolate I had started seeing around a lot was Guylian Sea Shell Chocolates along with some other forms of chocolate from this same brand.

I went to the mall the other day and there is an in mall grocery

store located there. I decided to stop in and lo and behold. They had a special offer to buy one and get one free of the Guylian Sea Shell Chocolates. This was delightful to me because one box of Guylian Sea Shell Chocolates are very expensive!

Guylian Sea Shell Chocolates are nice for special occasions and holidays, like Christmas. They would add such a special ...

• touch. Guylian Sea Shell Chocolates was not what I initially expected when I purchased it. Guylian Sea Shell Chocolates are a praline flavoured nougat type filling which are covered in a blend of white chocolate, milk chocolate and/or dark Belgian chocolate. Which is the reason for their lovely marbled effect which are on these differently shaped shells.

The praline filling isn’t too sweet but very

rich and creamy. The chocolate shell matches the flavour of the filling perfectly and makes Guylian Sea Shell Chocolates a delight to eat! I would surely purchase these chocolates again, give them as gifts or recommend them to anyone who is a big chocolate lover. Definitely worth the price (and I mean the full price not the special offer/price I luckily got them at)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272708454000231/k2311a0827/8.27.08