Carrabba’s Italian Grill  » Restaurants  »
544 N. Thompson Ln, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
  • I thought the food was okay, but it was very much overpriced for what we received

• by KristiMoore

The company I work for had Italian food brought in yesterday afternoon from Carrabba’s Italian Grill.

I thought the food was okay, but it was very much overpriced for what we received. We got several large containers of the Penne Pomodoro with meat sauce, Penne Pasta Carrabba, and Chicken Parmesan. They weren’t

bad, but there just wasn’t as much meat in them as what we expected. The flavor an dseasoning was pretty good, but for the money, it would have been nice to have more meat and sauce. Each serving of pasta would only have about 2 little strips of chicken or about ...

• 2 teaspoons of meat and sauce. These entrees were about $75 for each container that serves 8-12 people. That’s a lot of money for a dish that is 90% or more just pasta.

I did like the bread. It tasted like it was baked with olive oil and the seasoning on

top were very tasty.

As for dining in there, we’ve been very pleased with our individual portions in the past. The restaurant is clean and the staff are friendly and efficient. I would certainly dine in at Carrabba’s again, but I am not likely to ever order their carry out food for large groups again.

Carrabba's Italian Grill

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72708453910231/k2311a0827/8.27.08