Malaysian Airlines - MAS  » Airlines  »
2.0
  • I felt shamed on them by not respecting local people especially local students

• by Ahbingo

I had bad experiences with the service provided by staff in Kuala Lumpur International Airport for my flight with Malaysian Airline (MAS). Frankly, I’m local and was a student at that time.

1st bad experience: The economy class ticket was fully booked which I need to buy a first class ticket to back home. I need to check-in in a special first class counter. There was nobody

queue up in the counter. I went there and placed my passport together with my ticket on the counter. The girl without any smile didn’t look at my ticket and said “Please check-in in another counter for your economy class ticket.” I wondered if I went to the wrong counter and left the counter. My friend told me that that’s the right counter. I went there ...

• again and told her that it’s a first class ticket. Again, she didn’t show any smile and didn’t look at me while processing the check-in.

2nd bad experience: Three of us were queue up in a line to book ticket. I was in 2nd position after my friend among 3 of us. After my friend had booked the ticket, I told him on the ticket I want

to book. His response “Please kindly queue up and go to the end of the queue.” I told him that I was on a queue! He said (not in a good manner) “Please go to the end of the queue - many people are still waiting!” When he met foreigners, he’s with a big smile.

I felt shamed on them by not respecting local people especially local students.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402708453900231/k2311a0827/8.27.08