Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum  » Perfume  »
  • He said he wanted to cuddle with a woman who actually smells like a woman
  • Then when he went back from a trip in United States, he gave me something that changes my taste in perfume
  • In an orange box, there it was a set of Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum
  • But without even knowing its price, I was decided to buy my next bottle

• by lipsticknladdles

I have always been a fan of masculine scents when it comes to perfumes. I feel nausea with the smell of mixed flowers on strong women’s perfume. That is why I settled for the crisp, fresh scent of men’s perfume such as Ralph Lauren’s Polo Sports or Cool Water by Davidoff.

My boyfriend always complains that we smell the same. He said he wanted to cuddle with

a woman who actually smells like a woman.

I just don’t mind him. Then when he went back from a trip in United States, he gave me something that changes my taste in perfume.

In an orange box, there it was a set of Clinique Happy Eau de Parfum. I was finally introduced to a scent that I will be delighted to wear.

It is said to ...

• be a “multi-layered floral with sparkling, lingering fragrance of Ruby Red Grapefruit, Boysenberry Bush Flower and Hawaiian Wedding Flower”. It just brings out the modern, chic, flirty yet sophisticatedly fresh side of me.

Most of all, it is so feminine but does not make me nauseated at all. With just a few squirt, it last all day long.

Expect a scent that will linger on your

clothes even after you washed it. I finished the entire 3.

4 oz bottle in almost a year. But without even knowing its price, I was decided to buy my next bottle.

It may be a bit too expensive for a stingy lady like me, but I wouldn’t mind spending $50 to get a little extra longer and tighter hugs from my boyfriend, who happens to be my husband now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562708453850231/k2311a0827/8.27.08