Bank of America Dearborn  » Finance  »
Dearborn, Michigan
  • So we don't have to worry that there we have to make withdrawals in non-Bank of America ATM so no worries for any extra cost
  • They have the site key aside from the password, that I think is for additional security

• by lipsticknladdles

We have been bank hopping for quite some time. We’ve tried several ones but we stick to one. My husband and I loved the service that we get from Bank of America.

We enjoy the privilege of having Bank of America credit cards, savings and checking accounts. Not because of the interest that we get from it.

Honestly, it’s mediocre as my husband described it. We get almost less

than 1% annual interest from it.

If you want a high earning interest, then this bank is not for you. What we loved best about Bank of America is the ease of use, the convenience it offers and its countrywide availability.

Wherever we go, may it be on the East Coast, West Coast or Mid-West, there are Bank of America ATM. So we don’t have to worry that there ...

• we have to make withdrawals in non-Bank of America ATM so no worries for any extra cost.

My husband is very much fond of its website too. We get access to our accounts thru the www.

BankofAmerica. com.

They have the site key aside from the password, that I think is for additional security. So that makes us feel safe.

Charges are up to date because purchases reflect in a flash.

You can also pay bills and charges in an instant with just a few clicks.

But our most favorite thing is the $25 cash back that we get for every $2500 worth of purchase. The sad thing about it is that claiming rewards is not automated.

You have to call them to have it processed. But hey, right after your call, they process it immediately and it gets credited to your account.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422708453780231/k2311a0827/8.27.08