Tom’s of Maine Natural Apricot Deodorant Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the Tom's of Maine natural products and buy them often
  • This is the first time I purchased Tom's of Maine natural apricot deodorant stick and I wasn't disappointed too much
  • First of all, I bought it because it's aluminum free and that's a big deal when it comes to deodorants
  • This is one of the best things about this product
  • Its well worth the price of three dollars I paid for it at my local Wal Mart

• by Willow Sidhe

I love the Tom’s of Maine natural products and buy them often. This is the first time I purchased Tom’s of Maine natural apricot deodorant stick and I wasn’t disappointed too much.

First of all, I bought it because it’s aluminum free and that’s a big deal when it comes to deodorants. However, aluminum free deodorants may be better for our health but they are often lacking in antiperspirant properties. Tom’s of Maine natural apricot deodorant is no exception.

The smell is fantastic. I have never had a deodorant that I liked more when it comes to scent. The first day I wore it, I kept looking around thinking, “What smells like apricots?” It smells very natural, not like a synthetic lab-created apricot scent. It

smells like you’ve just rubbed a fresh apricot under your arms. This is one of the best things about this product. You will smell fabulous. Since I have been using this deodorant, I have not had a problem with odor at all. It works all day long with no need to reapply. I used it while moving to our new house and even after working and sweating all day, I still smelled like apricots.

On the container it says that hops are used to prohibit odor-causing bacteria. This is not a lie. It works better than the leading aluminum-based deodorant when it comes to preventing odor.

The packaging is also really appealing because it has a pullout label on the back. When you pull ...

• it out, there is a story about Tom’s of Maine and what the company is up to these days. You’ll also read a letter from a satisfied customer and information about how the product works, etc. I love personal touches like this even on my toiletries.

Another good thing about this deodorant is how long it lasts. It says long-lasting on the container and it’s definitely true. One container has lasted me well over two months and there’s still plenty left. Compare that to the leading deodorant. Its well worth the price of three dollars I paid for it at my local Wal Mart.

The only downside I have found to the Tom’s of Maine natural apricot deodorant stick is the fact that it’s

not a very good antiperspirant. If you’re going to be somewhere and you know you’ll get sweaty it probably isn’t the way to go as it doesn’t prevent sweat very well. The plus side is that even if you get sweaty, you’ll still smell great.

If you don’t do much physical activity away from home, this deodorant will be a great choice for you if you’re in the market for a natural deodorant. If you do a lot of physical labor and you’re prone to sweating, you might want to look elsewhere for an anti-perspirant.

Overall, I love this stuff. I give Tom’s of Maine natural apricot deodorant stick a rating of eight out of ten. It deserves this score just for the scent and the odor prohibiting properties.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312708453580231/k2311a0827/8.27.08