Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner
  • I love the Garnier Fructis products so I thought I would try the 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner
  • I bought it at my local Wal Mart on sale for four dollars and ninety nine cents for a family size bottle
  • The first thing I noticed about the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo plus conditioner was the scent
  • This is one of the main reasons I like this brand
  • I think it would take a lot of time to brush out long hair after using this

• by Willow Sidhe

I love the Garnier Fructis products so I thought I would try the 2 in 1 shampoo plus conditioner. I bought it at my local Wal Mart on sale for four dollars and ninety nine cents for a family size bottle. It’s 24.5 ounces and says it’s recommended for normal hair. I have normal hair and picked it up since it was a pretty good deal. I usually spend much more than that on buying separate containers of shampoo and conditioner.

I brought it home and decided to take a shower to try it out. The first thing I noticed about the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo plus conditioner was the scent. It had the lovely scent

that all the Garnier shampoo products have. This is one of the main reasons I like this brand. It smells great and this new shampoo plus conditioner is no exception.

I proceeded to wash my hair with the stuff and it felt pretty good. I didn’t start to worry until I rinsed it out of my hair. Normally, when I wash the conditioner out of my hair I can feel how soft my hair has become from the conditioning immediately. With this shampoo plus conditioner, my hair didn’t feel soft. In fact, it didn’t feel like I had used any conditioner at all. It felt like I just washed my hair with shampoo only.

Once I ...

• completely rinsed and got out of the shower, I dried my hair with a towel like I normally do and then proceeded to brush it. I have fairly short hair. It’s about chin length and it was very tangled. Usually, after using a good conditioner my hair is a breeze to comb out. Not this time. After using the Garnier Fructis shampoo plus conditioner, my hair was a mess. It took much longer than usual to brush out and it was a bit painful.

I was very disappointed in this part of the product. However, after my hair dried it was as soft and smooth as it always is whenever I use a separate shampoo

and conditioner and it felt very clean. Even the next day, it was shiny, soft and smelled great. So, the shampoo plus conditioner wasn’t a total loss. It did make my hair look, feel and smell great. It just doesn’t feel so great when it’s wet right after washing.

I would recommend the Garnier Fructis shampoo plus conditioner to those people who have short hair. I think it would take a lot of time to brush out long hair after using this. If you have long hair, it’s probably best to use a separate conditioner. Overall, I give the product a rating of six out of ten. It could have been better but it wasn’t horrible.

idris says :

could you plz send me the details of garnier fructis shampoo oil particularly abt price in India,how to use…Thank You

Galega says :

It is available in India and priced at Rs. 2100. Obviously, Garnier Fructis Fortifying 2 in 1 Shampoo Conditioner is little bit costly.

You should apply it as your regular shampoo. Dampen your hair and take little bit of shampoo. Now, lather it for few minutes and wash off. After drying the hair, use the conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312708453570231/k2311a0827/8.27.08