Cinderella Movie  » Movies  »
  • I love the songs because they're so upbeat and peppy
  • This is a really cute movie and it's held up well over the years or at least it has in my opinion

• by udgirl

Cinderella is easily one of my favorite Disney movies of all time and I’ve probably seen it 50 times over the years. I used to baby sit a little girl who absolutely had to watch the movie every night before she went to bed and even then I never got sick

of the movie.

This animated movie follows a young woman who gets trapped in a house with her wicked step-mother and evil step-sisters after her father dies.

They make her do all the menial jobs around the house and force her to be at their beck and call.

Her fairy godmother ...

• appears and makes her a whole outfit to go to the big ball where she meets the prince and they fall in love.

When she runs off, he spends the rest of the movie searching for her.

I love this movie, I really do.

I love the songs because they’re so upbeat

and peppy.

I also think Disney did a good job of making the sisters and mother evil enough that the viewer hates them, but they don’t seem scary so kids won’t cry.

This is a really cute movie and it’s held up well over the years or at least it has in my opinion.

Cinderella Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112608453330131/k2311a0826/8.26.08