Suave lotion
  • It provides the sweet and sexy fragrance with a consistency and texture I love to feel on my skin

• by tonya mcdonalds

I am a lotion fanatic. Applying lotion to my beautiful skin is not only theraputic, but also an addiction of its own that borders on the obsessive compulsive side. I have tried almost every lotion out there. When I tried

a small tube of Suave Natural oatmeal lotion I was shocked and pleased. For two fifty a huge bottle is all mine and it preforms better than any other lotion I have ever tried for my skin!

I love Victoria’s Secret lotions. However the high alcohol base is bad for my delicate skin. The scents drive people wild, but they are also greasy… A big no no! My trick is I mix Suave natural oatmeal lotion in with the victoria’s secret ...

• Suave lotion
      type of lotion. I use a ratio of 60% Suave natural oatmeal to 40% Victoria’s Secret. It provides the sweet and sexy fragrance with a consistency and texture I love to feel on my skin.

What I love about Suave Natural

Oatmeal lotion is not only the price but also the non greasy feeling. I applies easily, is quickly absorbed by my skin. I am left with touchable beautiful soft skin. Who could ask for more? Seriously! Save your money! Give Suave a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312608453260131/k2311a0826/8.26.08