Player’s Club Student Apartments, Tallahassee  » Real estate  »
2.5
222 N. Ocala Road, Tallahassee, Fl
  • The Player's Club Apartments have been around for awhile and I think it's starting to show

• by GreenFairy

The Player’s Club Apartments have been around for awhile and I think it’s starting to show. It’s a 4 BR/2Ba setup, so you should choose your roommates carefully. The bathrooms are large, with the toilet/shower in a separate room from the sinks, but it can still get a bit crowded having to share.

The rooms are pretty small. They’re probably

about 10*12 feet.

It’s kind of cramped and there is very little storage. It can be difficult for girls like me who have a lot of clothes.

On move in, the apartment was so dirty! They’re supposed to be cleaned between tenants, but I had to sweep and mop and scrub all kinds of filth! (And I am no neat ...

• freak!) I also had to deal with several maintenance issues. The hot water sometimes gave out, the dryer would stop working, and sometimes the toilets clogged.

The appliances are outdated and stubborn. Fortunately, the maintenance people were quick to fix our problems and were very nice to us.

I guess because of all the inconveniences, you do have lower rent

at the Player’s Club. It’s $430/month, including rent, some utilities, and cable.

You still have to pay for internet and about $20 extra in utilities each month. Still, it’s a lot cheaper than most student living in Tallahassee.

I think of Player’s Club as the budget motel of apartments. It’s certainly livable, but I’d rather stay somewhere a little less outdated.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 622608453190131/k2311a0826/8.26.08