It Just Makes Scents  » Business  »
Fogelsville
  • I purchased a few of the fragrance oils that he offers and I must say they were all of excellent quality

• by Jennifer Moll

This business is operated by a man named Cliff. He runs this business from his home and has very unique products. He makes and sells fragrance oils, reed diffusers and bottles. I came across his business card at a local craft shop and had the opportunity to sample a few of the scents he offers. I

must say, he does an excellent job! He offers many different types of scents that smell like their title. I mean, if it says it smells like chocolate, it really does. There isn’t any mistaken what the scent is supposed to be!

I purchased a few of the fragrance oils that he offers and I must say they ...

• were all of excellent quality. After using the oils from this company, I will not buy anywhere else!

He also has a website that allows you to purchase his products online and I do believe he is in the process of opening an EBay store.

If you currently purchase fragrance oils, do yourself a favor and check this business

out! I have purchased from many companies in the past, both good and bad. I have to say, the products from this company are superior by far. His customer service is excellent. I had an opportunity to email him with a few questions. He replied promptly and helped me with all my questions.

This company is 10+!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412608452990131/k2311a0826/8.26.08