Baked Lays  » Food  »
  • Frito Lay potato chips are available in a healthier and delicious flavor assortment of Baked Lays
  • The amazing crunch of these tasty chips makes the cost well worth it
  • I recommend frito lay's baked lays chips to dieters, or anyone who is a sucker for a tasty snack of potato chips
  • I don't like the KC Master peice BBQ flavor but that is just me

• by Bryson Peabody

Frito Lay potato chips are available in a healthier and delicious flavor assortment of Baked Lays. Ever tried them? Why not?! They are sooo yummy! I normally only buy one flavor of Frito Lay chips, sour cream and cheddar. I am kinda a snob about my nasty little potato chip habit. But they sell Frito Lay baked lays

at Subway. When I am in a hurry and hungry for a healthier meal than McDonalds can offer me this is where I stop. I can not resist the baked lays chips. They are delicious and healthier than the traditional sinfully good potato chips.

Frito Lay Baked Lays Potato chips are about four dollars per bag. The bag is about half the size of the standard four dollar bag of chips. The amazing crunch of these tasty chips makes the cost well worth it.

I am a sucker for potato chips, but the texture of Frito Lay’s baked lays chips makes it awesome for my taste buds!

Besides that why would you want to mess up a healthy tasty ...

• Baked Lays
      sandwich sub from subway with greasy chips? I love greasy chips… but I am a sensible person who is not looking to run an extra mile every day because I can’t resist treats like potato chips. I am somewhat weak, so I indulge my vice with Frito Lay’s baked lays chips as often as possible.

I recommend frito lay’s

baked lays chips to dieters, or anyone who is a sucker for a tasty snack of potato chips. Try a bag next time you are at Subway, or your grocery store. I don’t like the KC Master peice BBQ flavor but that is just me. You can’t go wrong with any of the Baked Lays chips by Frito Lay!

Baked Lays
Azriel says :

I like chips too especially potato chips. I think though that the baked variety of Lays is not as good,and not even close to the kind of texture that I am accustomed to in a bag of chips. I am not really going to trade fried potato chips for a “healthier” baked alternative.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272608452641231/k2311a0826/8.26.08