Frito Lay chips  » Food  »
  • Sour cream and cheddar potato chips by Frito Lay are so cheesy and yummy and delicious that I can't resist and I have lifted my ban of Frito Lay potato chips for this one flavor
  • Oh, I love chips and I love cheddar cheese
  • But the exception definitely lies in Frito Lay Sour cream and cheddar potato chips

• by Bryson Peabody

Frito Lay makes some of the most bland chips ever, I rarely ever buy these even though potato chips are my weakness. I can not resist the yummy salty crunch of potato chips. I had pretty much given up on Frito Lay potato chips, with the exception of Frito Lay’s Baked Lays. Who doesn’t love these pricey healthier snack potato chips?

Well I was reminded recently that there

is a flavor of Frito Lay potato chips that I do love, and could eat daily if I allowed myself such an indulgence . Sour cream and cheddar potato chips by Frito Lay are so cheesy and yummy and delicious that I can’t resist and I have lifted my ban of Frito Lay potato chips for this one flavor.

Oh, I love chips and I love cheddar cheese. These ...

• two flavors combined are to die for. Whenever I am indulging in this snack that I love so dearly I remind myself that you can’t always be god, we all die eventually, and I will burn these chips off. I will run the four flights of stairs in my house at midnight to burn off these sinfully delicious calories. What the heck? Veggies are good, but potato chips
        taste soooo good!

Normally I sneer at a bag of Frito Lay potato chips, they are usually so lightly flavored that they piss me off. If I wanted bland old greasy chips I would buy original flavored chips. But the exception definitely lies in Frito Lay Sour cream and cheddar potato chips. If you haven’t tried them. Do. I bet ya, you can’t stop at just one, unless you are a freak.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272608452631231/k2311a0826/8.26.08