TGI Fridays snack chips
  • Well let me tell you they are as delicious as all other TGI Friday snack chips
  • I don't think we had ever tried this delicious flavor of TGI Friday chips before
  • A small bag cost us one dollar and fifty nine cents, but it was well worth it
  • Potato chips are all over the market, and unfortunately this is my weakness, salty crunchy snacks
  • When I am eating potato chips, I like spending the extra cash for a delicious snack

• by Bryson Peabody

Have you ever tried TGI Friday’s potato skin chips? Well let me tell you they are as delicious as all other TGI Friday snack chips! My family normally sticks to the Quesadilla chips, and we go crazy over them. A small bag simply will not do, we normally buy the one pound package.

On Tuesday of this week I stopped by my local carry out for a bottle of sweet tea and I grabbed a snack size bag of TGI

Friday’s sour cream and onion potato skin potato chips. I shared my snack with my dear. Yummy! I don’t think we had ever tried this delicious flavor of TGI Friday chips before.

Sure they are a little pricey. A small bag cost us one dollar and fifty nine cents, but it was well worth it. I swear these TGI Friday potato skin potato chips are so scrumptious you almost want to tear the bag down the side and lick the ...

• seasoning from the sides! They are without a doubt finger licking good!

For those of you who live in a cave, TGI Friday makes a great assortment of take home products, for those of us who don’t have a TGI Friday in our town. I indulge in the mudslide mix from time to time. It is fantastic as well as the potato skin snack chips!

Potato chips are all over the market, and unfortunately this is my weakness, salty crunchy snacks. When

I am eating potato chips, I like spending the extra cash for a delicious snack.

If you have never indulged in TGI Friday potato skins, what are you waiting for? Go to your neighborhood gas station and grab a bag right now! If they don’t carry them, you need to beg the clerk on duty to have the manager order a batch, with the assurance you will buy them all if no one else buys these yummy potato skin treats!

darin says :

what stores can i buy the T.G.I. Chips in.

aw says :

I have seen these chips at Rite Aid.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272608452621231/k2311a0826/8.26.08