Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon in Joliet IL
Joliet IL
  • Honestly, it was one of the best steaks I've ever had, and my husband says the same
  • The steakhouse also serves this amazing steak sauce, made with raisins, of all things
  • I rarely use steak sauce, I like the taste of meat as it is, but I loved this one
  • I also enjoyed the casual atmosphere typical for a good steakhouse
  • I don't think I will wait for our next anniversary to go to Lone Star again

• by Lorianna
      For our anniversary dinner, my husband and I went to the Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon (2705 Plainfield Rd. , Joliet, IL).

We were in the mood for good steak, and we did get some! Honestly, it was one of the best steaks I’ve ever had, and my husband says the same.

I ordered a 14 oz

San Antonio Sirloin, he had a 16 oz Texas Ribeye.

Both were perfect, cooked exactly the say we requested (I wanted mine well done, hubby prefers his with some pink inside), soft and juicy.

The steakhouse also serves this amazing steak sauce, made with raisins, of all things.

I rarely use steak sauce, I like the ...

• taste of meat as it is, but I loved this one.

For appetizer, we ordered the Texas Rose onion, and it was great, too, crunchy and spicy.

Our dinner was just a little below $50, tip included.

The service was quick, our waitress was polite and helpful.

I liked the variety of dishes available in the

menu: you could have lobster and crab as well as all kinds of steaks, or a combo of seafood and smaller steak if you couldn’t decide between the two.

I also enjoyed the casual atmosphere typical for a good steakhouse.

I don’t think I will wait for our next anniversary to go to Lone Star again!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 780445251130/k2311a048/4.8.06