Early Detection Pregnancy Tests  » Health  »
  • I don't feel so guilty testing all the time because I know they are very affordable, and it's totally worth it if it keeps my sanity
  • I highly recommend these tests if you are pregnancy test crazy like me and you want to save some money

• by Ellen11

My husband and I have been trying to conceive a child for over a year. Naturally, at the end of each month, I would be dying to know if I was pregnant or not. I would start taking pregnancy tests from around cycle day 22 through the day I was due for my period.

All of those pregnancy tests added up,

since I was purchasing them from stores. Even the cheapest test I could find at Walmart was $4 per test.

I went online and discovered a test called Early Detection. I found this pregnancy test on amazon.

com. I was able to purchase ten for only $4.

79! I couldn’t beat that. I have now been using these tests for the past three ...

• months.

They are light, easy to read, compact, and accurate. I don’t feel so guilty testing all the time because I know they are very affordable, and it’s totally worth it if it keeps my sanity.

These tests come individually wrapped, so the instructions aren’t super detailed, but they’re easy to take. You pee in a cup, drop the test stick

into the urine for three to five seconds, rest the test horizontally, and the results show within seconds.

One line means you’re not pregnant, and two lines means you are. They can detect the pregnancy hormone as early as eight days after conception.

I highly recommend these tests if you are pregnancy test crazy like me and you want to save some money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342608452491231/k2311a0826/8.26.08