Night by Giorgio Armani
  • I love different types of perfumes and it is actually my hobby to purchase each and every fragrance that will meet my wants and interests
  • The perfume doesn't smell bad and I found its scent to be very interesting
  • It is actually costly but I found it still to be worthy because Night by Giorgio Armani can last for several hours or even overnight if you are not going to wash it off your body
  • I can actually recommend this perfume to be an ideal present or enticing reward for the person you feel affection and care for

• by aeczraln04

I love different types of perfumes and it is actually my hobby to purchase each and every fragrance that will meet my wants and interests. The latest perfume that I have been loving so far among all my collections is this Night by Giorgio Armani. Though, it is just a gift for me by a loving friend, I wasn’t able to have a chance to take a sniff or examine the perfume’s characteristics before it was purchased.

When I open the Night by Giorgio Armani packaging, I personally get astounded by its exceptional and one of a kind shape and design. The

opening seems to be extremely ultramodern.

With its offbeat design, I suppose that Night by Giorgio Armani is exactly intended for a classic yet modern lady who has a captivating personality. Perfect for a woman always on the go and who has a fad for different challenges to overcome.

It won’t be regretting if you are going to use Night by Giorgio Armani on your dates and parties to come along. The perfume doesn’t smell bad and I found its scent to be very interesting.

Night by Giorgio Armani is sophisticated and extraordinarily subtle. Its fragrance calls for different heartening compliments that ...

• you can appreciate so much so you may wish to have spray of Night by Giorgio Armani almost every time even it would not be necessary.

Every time I go outdoors and I have this Night by Giorgio Armani sprayed on my clothes, other ladies or even men get captivated with my scent and asks me where and how much did I purchase my perfume. I feel that I am so lucky that I have a friend who generously given me this wonderful perfume.

I just tell them that a friend had just given it to me. However, I still try to

know how much this Night by Giorgio Armani is.

It is actually costly but I found it still to be worthy because Night by Giorgio Armani can last for several hours or even overnight if you are not going to wash it off your body. I can actually recommend this perfume to be an ideal present or enticing reward for the person you feel affection and care for.

Night by Giorgio Armani won’t be faultless to be given as a gift. I personally believe that this classic perfume will perfectly suit a sensual and professional woman who is affectionate of exotic and beyond doubt, immense fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562608452461231/k2311a0826/8.26.08