Fiama Di Wills shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the shampoo Fiama Di Wills recently launched in Indian market by ITC
  • I would recommend this shampoo only for cleaning the dirt and dust accumulated in the scalp and on hair

• by fleur_petal

I bought the shampoo Fiama Di Wills recently launched in Indian market by ITC. The shampoo is termed as Aqua balance and is for regular use. It is said to combine nature and science.

It has extracts of magnolia blossoms and watercess. It has a unique formula called

as hydro restorative system which nourishes and rehydrates dull and dry hair to soft, silky and moisturized hair.

I bought the shampoo for 99 Indian rupees. I apply oil before shampooing and keep it on for at least 1 hour.

The shampoo was not successful in removing the oil and I had to wash my hair again after one day to remove the oil. Lathering was also not good.

I had to take large quantities of shampoo to get that proper lather. When I washed my hair without oil I got that clean squeaky feeling but ...

• Fiama Di Wills shampoo
      with oily hair it does not work.

About the moisturizing promised by the shampoo, my hair did not feel that soft or silky. My hair after drying became very frizzy and remained till my next wash.

Hair fall was not experienced. The smell of the shampoo was very

good and gave a very fresh smell which I really liked.

I would recommend this shampoo only for cleaning the dirt and dust accumulated in the scalp and on hair. If somebody wants to try it fro moisturizing its not good, at least did not work for me.

ami desai says :

hi, im allergic to animal ingridient and tested products. im really keen using your products as i ve heards a lot about it. so can you please tell me whether your products are animal tested or contain animal ingridients?? awaiting your reply thanks regards ami

Galega says :

It doesn’t contain any animal product, which is directly sourced from animals. Please note that if a product is directly sourced and used`as it is’ then that may harm you. However, this shampoo doesn’t have anything like that. I don’t see any reason why you should not use it.

amika says :

what are its qualities?why was it produced ??? when was it launched??? who launched this product?? what is the name of the inventor?

Galega says :

This shampoo is intended to be used to stop hair fall and make hair shiny. It was launched by ITC Ltd. Kolkata.

Tanya says :

Is this shampoo effective for hair regrowth or for stopping hair loss? Are there any ingredients present in it which promote hair strengthening and straightening?

Galega says :

This shampoo claims to make the roots of your hair strong. It may result in stopping of hair loss.

Fiama Di Wills Shampoo may not help you in getting hair back, or hair regrowth.

Its ingredients are for making roots stronger and giving shining look to hair. There is nothing which can lead to straightening of hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312608452411231/k2311a0826/8.26.08