Extract Hand and Body Lotion
  • I'm a man and im really seeking for the best lotion that satisfies me
  • I recommend to all men to try this lotion

• by skalofong

I’m a man and im really seeking for the best lotion that satisfies me. Last month I tried this brand of lotion made by Splash Corporation at Canumay, Valenzuela City Philippine. It has the qualities that im seeking for a lotion.

This lotion is based on Papaya and Lemon flavor the smell of this

lotion is very pleasant to my nose it really attracts women who I mingle with. This product is new here in the Philippines, it is released last year and now there is a new version of it with add-ons like Citrus White formula, Vitamin C and Sunscreen to effectively whiten skin. SPF level ...

• is 8 and approve by Dermatologist.

One of the best attribute of this lotion is it is water based lotion so it is not sticky after use and it dries faster. I regularly use this product before going to school, You just apply it after bathing and your good to go, many of

my classmates thought im using a perfume I just laugh and say to them that its my lotion I don’t use perfume anymore because my lotion is already pleasing to smell.

I recommend to all men to try this lotion. It helps allot for men who don’t want to use lotion because of the stickiness.

cha says :

is extract lotion trully whiten your skin? is this effective ?pls answer my question as soon as possible..

Galega says :

This cream isn’t supposed to whiten your skin. It is intended to give smoothness at the applied area making the skin glowing and radiant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312608452361231/k2311a0826/8.26.08