Nescafe Irish Cream Flavored Coffee
0.5
  • Last week I bought the Nescafe Irish Cream Flavored Coffee as I wanted to try a different variety of this instant coffee

• by Spygirl

I am a big fan of coffee…brewed, instant, espresso, cold hot, as long as it is coffee. Nescafe is a good brand of instant coffee.

I love their cappuccino flavored coffee.

I can say that there’s no much difference between their instant cappuccino and the one I

can get from restaurants which are more expensive.

Last week I bought the Nescafe Irish Cream Flavored Coffee as I wanted to try a different variety of this instant coffee.

Other varieties are Moccha Macadamia and Cappuccino.

Irish Cream sounds very good to me so I chose it.

...

• However, I have proven that not everything that sounds good tastes as good.

I reckon that this is the worst coffee I have tried and tasted ever! There’s a bitter taste in it that stays in the taste buds.

There’s no much sugar in it that

makes the bitter taste stronger.

I also expected a creaminess or creamy taste in it, but there was none.

I ended up adding sugar and Coffee Mate Creamer to remedy its disgusting taste.

It says on its box that these flavored coffees are worth coming home for….

I don’t think so!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272608452351231/k2311a0826/8.26.08