Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic  » Phones  »
  • I know even if I've only used it for a few weeks
  • But the thing I like most about this cellphone is its capacity to store up to 3,000 songs on an optional 4GB microSD card (isn't it amazing
  • So now I no longer worry about my memory running out if I download many songs and take alot of pictures (which I love)

• by Malou

My dad gave me a special birthday gift a few weeks ago. It was really unexpected so it’s all the more special. It’s a Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic cellphone.

I’m not a big fan of Nokia but this model is quite good. I know even if I’ve only used it for a few weeks.

It has many features to die for (really quite

fascinating). Its music slider key makes it easy to dance to your favorite tunes.

The Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic offers 22 hours of music playback and has crystal clear sound. It also has a 3.

2 megapixel camera with a dual LED flash and autofocus and video recorder. This cellphone is 3G, so web surfing, as well as downloading and video calling is so ...

• much faster and easier.

It also has bluetooth, FM radio (which is important especially if you don’t want your battery to run out fast), and calculator. What I also like about this cellphone is that it’s super stylish, sleek, and elegant.

4GB microSD card (isn’t it amazing!). So now I no longer worry about my memory running out if I download many songs and take alot of pictures (which I love).

It’s also quite affordable which surprised me alot since I know that Nokia phones are pretty expensive. So if you find yourself shopping for a new phone, just get the Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic.

Nokia 5610 Xpressmusic

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372608452271231/k2311a0826/8.26.08