OraCare Mouthrinse  » Health  »
  • Hope this review helps, as I know that there are lots of people hesitant to use mouthwash because of the stingy feel in the mouth

• by Spygirl

I was never fond of using mouthwash. I hate the stingy feeling in my mouth everytime I use them. Besides, the alcohol content in the mouthwash gives me asthma attack every after use.

So mouthwash was a big no-no for me until I discovered OraCare

Mouthrinse. This mouthwash was manufactured and introduced in the Philippines few years ago.

I gave it a try due to its no alcohol and no sting caption on its ad campaigns and billboards. It also promised to eliminate bad breath for several hours and can even get rid of cigarette and garlic smell in the mouth.

I tried it. I was really amazed! I use every after brushing, every after meal.

And this is what really amazed me. I used it before going to bed, and when I awoke ...

• OraCare Mouthrinse
      in the middle of the night there was no bad smell in my mouth, even until morning.

This may sound unbelievable, but you must try it for you to believe. Now that I am living overseas, I make sure to buy several bottles of OraCare everytime

I visit the Philippines.

Sometimes, my mom and my sister sends them to me too via DHL. Hope this review helps, as I know that there are lots of people hesitant to use mouthwash because of the stingy feel in the mouth.

Try it for you to believe.

OraCare Mouthrinse
adrianne notario says :

Hello I just want to ask what is the active ingredient present in the OraCare Mouthrinse? This is for my science project. Hope to receive your reply soon.

Galega says :

The Active ingredient of OraCare is Activated Chlorine Dioxide. It is quite safe and widely used throughout world for mouthwash products. Further, it isn’t harmful even if swallowed by the users.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342608452241231/k2311a0826/8.26.08