Neutrogena Wave  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I bought this device because I have a slight problem with black heads, and I thought it would help
  • I don't, and never will recommend this product

• by Kristin Long

The commercials for the Neutrogena Wave have been out for some time now. They claim that this little vibrating contraption will cleanse a face better with its attachable cleansing pads, and touch of a button vibrations.

The commercial shows a girl using it as she splashes some faucet water on the pad, and it becomes suddzier than a loofa.

Then she washes her face with a

smile as the soap lathers her face in a thick foam.

GIVE ME A BREAK! I bought this device because I have a slight problem with black heads, and I thought it would help.

I wasted nearly $8 on it, only to find that in order to get any lather from it whatsoever, I had to work it with my fingers first.

Then, after about ...

• 5 minutes, I got a thin foam to wash my face with.

When I was done, I rinsed the soap off my face.

Since then, I have found that using it with regular face wash, and without the “foaming” pad is more effective.

Don’t waste your money.

I was so irritated when this little machine and its foaming pads not only did not take away

my blackheads, they gave me a two week ordeal with acne.

I don’t have acne problems! It was totally bogus.

I went back to using my regular face wash, and in about a week and a half, my face cleared up again, except of course for the blackheads, which the device didn’t take away to begin with.

I don’t, and never will recommend this product.

Neutrogena Wave

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312608452191131/k2311a0826/8.26.08