Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I enjoy watching imperfections completely vanish in the mirror
  • And speaking of price, it only costs about $5.00, and if you just use it as a concealer the way I do, it will last you a very long time, definitely worth the cost

• by Kristin Long

Maybelline New York makes this Powder Foundation called Mineral Power. It is a loose powder foundation with “micro-minerals” that have “natural perfecting” power.

It contains 100% natural minerals, triple-refined to optimize their affinity with skin.

No preservatives, no fragrance, no fillers, no oils; according to the package.

I use this foundation for

times when my face needs a little concealer.

Most concealers contain oils, and they are really heavy, and quite frankly, gross.

However, the powder foundation is light and airy.

I use a smaller, stiffer brush to apply this foundation to trouble spots on my face, and the micro-mineral technology, blends with my skin ...

• tone, and flawlessly covers up those trouble spots.

I enjoy watching imperfections completely vanish in the mirror.

It’s like taking a before and after shot.

I feel like I can be myself, without having to worry if the cute guy at the end of the counter can see my imperfections.

This foundation

covers them, and blends it, without making it obvious that I’m hiding anything.

That kind of security in my appearance is priceless.

And speaking of price, it only costs about $5, and if you just use it as a concealer the way I do, it will last you a very long time, definitely worth the cost.

Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312608452181131/k2311a0826/8.26.08