N.Y.C. Pressed Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • One of the best features of this foundation powder is the mineral content
  • All in all, I think it is a great product

• by Kristin Long

N. Y. C.

Naturals Smooth Mineral Pressed foundation powder is a light mineral compound used as foundation make-up. It is pressed neatly into a plastic flip top container.

It comes in many shades and has an SPF of 12. Its active ingredient is Titanium Dioxide.

I use it every time I wear make up, because it gives me a flawless,

natural look. It also provides a good base to build the rest of my look upon; whether it be an evening look, or a professional, office look, I always use this foundation.

One of the best features of this foundation powder is the mineral content. I feel secure knowing that I can put this foundation on without doing damage ...

• to my skin, or causing myself to have acne problems.

It actually improves the condition of my skin. I also like knowing that it will help protect my face from skin damaging sun rays.

Then, when I am done wearing it, it washes off with some soap and water; I don’t have to scrub my face with steel wool

in order to remove it, so I won’t have to worry about it clogging my pores when I go to bed. I really do like this foundation but there is one drawback; it is a light covering, so if I have any glaring facial problems, I can’t use it as a concealer.

All in all, I think it is a great product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312608452161131/k2311a0826/8.26.08