AVON Moisture Therapy Intensive Body Lotion
  • I have actually purchase the largest size they have, I think it is 36 ounces on sale for only $7.99
  • I would highly recommend this product to anyone, not just us sun worshipers

• by Toni

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I spend the entire summer at the Jersey shore, in the sun, chlorine and salt water. Let me tell you your skin sure takes a beating in these elements! For years I had searched for a product that would moisturize my dry, itchy summer skin but most I had tried

were either too oily, too light and basically did nothing.

So each year my poor skin peeled away, leaving me itchy and scaly.

Then I tried AVON’s Moisture Therapy Intensive body lotion, it is recommended for extremely dry skin.

This product is absolutly wonderful! It is creamy, not greasy ...

• at all.

Absorbs great, keeps my skin glowing all summer long without peeling once! Great price point as well, you can get a 13.

5 ounce bottle of the product for only #3.

99.

for only $7.

99.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone, not just us sun worshipers! Oh, and my son uses it as a hair product, says it works as well as the higher priced salon products!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312608452041131/k2311a0826/8.26.08