Panadol  » Medicine  »
  • Another thing I like about Panadol is that I can take it even on empty stomach

• by Spygirl

Have you ever had a severe headache or migraine that you felt so helpless? I am a regular sufferer of migraine headache at least two to three days in a month. This is as expected every month prior to my menstrual period.

Being a fulltime mom and always overloaded

with work at home and out, I cannot have an excuse.

More so, I cannot allow myself to get sick.

So whenever this terrible migraine attacks me, I always take a couple of this Panadol tablets which is 500mg each.

I have never, in my entire life, been given ...

• immediate relief from migraine the way Panadol does.

Another thing I like about Panadol is that I can take it even on empty stomach.

It is so gentle on stomach that it doesn’t give me acidity or the feeling of throwing up after taking it.

It also doesn’t have a

bitter taste unlike other paracetamol tablets.

Panadol is proudly Australian made.

Whenever I travel overseas I make sure to bring a pack of it.

I call this tablets my ‘miracle tablet’ as it takes away headache or migraine in few minutes time.

This is an amazing pain reliever!

Panadol

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262608451891131/k2311a0826/8.26.08