Sunsilk Daring Volume Anti Flat Plumping Creme  » Health  »
  • Then, one day I found a coupon in a magazine for Sunsilk Anti Flat line of hair products
  • And, I love the fact that it's a pump style bottle too
  • The company uses a recycleable bottle and I think that says a lot

• by Renae

I grew up with a grandmother who owned 5 beauty salons. What did that do to me and my self image? Well, it made me self concious of FLAT HEAD!! My sister and I both cannot go in public with our hair flat. We have to have it “poofy.” That’s what we call it. “Poofy.”

I’ve used a lot of different products in my 50 years but none have really given me that body of poof that I so desired. I’ve tried using lifting lotions, spritz sprays,

gels(yuk) and tried various techniques with the blow dryer and the curling iron. All to no avail.

Then, one day I found a coupon in a magazine for Sunsilk Anti Flat line of hair products. I am not a coupon clipper, but they were really cool little cards resembling credit cards, so their marketing plan worked, I used it! I had also seen the commercials on TV where they called it “Hairapy”. I thought that was pretty clever.

The first time I used it, I was hooked on Antiflat! It was a bit more expensive than what I normally would buy, but with the coupon, it was only $4.00 for a 7 ounce bottle. The fact that I loved it and did not end up throwing it in the trash was work the $4.00 for sure. And, I love the fact that it’s a pump style bottle too.

I then decided to try the whole line, the Shampoo and Conditioner too. I figured, if I used all 3, I’d have a Poofy for sure!!

I ...

• Sunsilk Daring Volume Anti Flat Plumping Creme
      love this stuff. It is excellent. It is not waxy or greasy. It does not leave my hair sticky or stiff like gels. You put it on after you shower and rub it in and leave it. It’s light and it smells nice, but not too strong.

The back of the bottle says that it has Collagen-C in it.

It is safe for color treated hair.

The ingredients are quite a long list, so I will not list them here.

The company uses a recycleable bottle and

I think that says a lot!

You can call Sunsilk if you have questions at 1-866-Sunsilk.

It is made in the USA.

You can find the bottles all nestled together on grocery store shelves, pharmacy & Wal Mart shelves. The bottles are a golden color with the words Sunsilk in black. There is a mod squad looking explanation point on the front, looks sort of like it came from the 70’s Laugh In show.

This is a great product for me to spend this much money on!! Get it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342508451880531/k2311a0825/8.25.08