Zyflamend  » Medicine  »
  • That impressed me, because I thought, personally, for an herbal supplement I would think that a) it would not work at all and b) if it did work, it would only work a very little bit and it would take weeks to see any improvements
  • For anyone else with eczema or joint problems, I would definitely recommend this

• by KatieLynn

Zyflamend This is an anti-inflammatory herbal supplement created by the scientists at New Chapter. This is an over the counter drug and you can find it pretty much in any drug store that you have in your area (at least in the states). For example, I picked mine up in CVS in the back of the aisle where they keep the other herbal supplements and vitamins. I have problems with eczema, an imflammatory skin condition as well as a few stiff joints as the result of a rough fall not too long ago, and I was told that Zyflamend could help with both problems at once from the inside; which is great, considering the only helpful things for eczema are topical and my problem with my knees

is not quite so bad that I would need surgery (it is clearing up on its own, but I wanted something to help with the little bit of pain that I get while exercising).

The good: The good thing about Zyflamend is that New Chapter goes out of their way to absolutely assure their consumers that Zyflamend is not a drug it is an HERBAL supplement, made for the purpose of evoking a healthy response from your body’s immune system. I started using it about three months ago and it took about a week for me to start noticing some major improvements. I would start getting less eczema outbreaks (which, for anyone who has eczema they can pop up at any time especially in the extreme ...

• heat, like we have been getting here this summer not to mention all the humidity in the air!). That impressed me, because I thought, personally, for an herbal supplement I would think that a) it would not work at all and b) if it did work, it would only work a very little bit and it would take weeks to see any improvements. Call me a pessimist, but I have not been truly convinced by many herbal substances in the past. However, I was pleasantly surprised by this.

Antyhing that kills two birds with one stone, health wise, for me is a great investment. It is not that expensive, and it keeps my eczema at bay and keeps my hip and knee from stinging

when I exercise! For anyone else with eczema or joint problems, I would definitely recommend this.

The Bad: Remember how I said that New Chapter goes out of their way to assure us consumers that Zyflamend is not a drug? Well, I have heard of instances of it giving false positives for THC a drug in urine tests. However, I realize that this is because it is an “herbal” supplement and doctors/employers, once you tell them you are taking an herbal supplement will not automatically assume that you are a drug addict! Understandably so, though, that possibility might throw some people off and turn them off from using Zyflamend. It’s a fairly new “drug,” and I forsee them changing some of the formula in the future.

Zyflamend

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262508451770531/k2311a0825/8.25.08