Chase Credit Card Fraud Operations
0.5
  • I recently placed a call to Chase Fraud operations because of the fact that I had noticed that there was a credit card which was linked to my account and I did not apply for this card so I did not have the card and I had never seen it
  • So I thought this matter was closed but then I had another problem with one of my cards and so I called and waiting to speak to someone

• by rich

I recently placed a call to Chase Fraud operations because of the fact that I had noticed that there was a credit card which was linked to my account and I did not apply for this card so I did not have the card and I had never seen it. I called them and alerted them to this fact and they told me it was a system error and that it would be deleted from the system within the next billing cycle and I told them that this was incorrect and they needed to close the account.

They insisted that I was wrong and so I figured that they cold be correct and I waited almost a month until my next bill came to my house.

At this time I looked at my account and the card was still there and so I called them and told them I did not know anything about the card and that I wanted it removed from the account.

Well, they told me that the account had been closed and that I only had one card which was in my pocket so I asked them if they were sure and they said that they were.

So I thought this matter was closed but then I had another problem with one of my cards and so I called and waiting to speak to someone.

They took forever to come on the phone and when they did they asked me which card I was calling about.

I told ...

• them that I only had one account and the lady said this was correct and then she said she would check and she told me that I had two at least and I told her that I was told the account was closed.

She said that it was not noted on my account but that she would note this and go ahead and put on that I wanted to close it.

She then said she would transfer me so I could get it closed so I wait on the line and she comes back on the line after five minutes and tells me that they are now closed and that I would have to call back some other time.

I said that I would because I

had seen three days later that she did not close the account.

So when I called back I had some waiting time and I explained the situation to the male who answered, I told him that I just wanted to close the account and he asked why.

I told him why and he said it would be closed but 24 hours later I looked at my account and it was still there.

They did not close it and I have been trying for some time to get ths done and I expect that they will be closing this soon.

I do not understand why I have been put through this but I will be calling back and following up so that I can get this done correctly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422508451670531/k2311a0825/8.25.08