Atkins Diet  » Health  »
  • I looked up the diet and if you buy it directly off of the sight then it would cost more than $ 400 a month and I could not afford that so I went ahead and looked at the book on how to do this diet without having to buy the food and having it shipped to you
  • I found it to be easy because you do not really need excessive carbs but some carbs were very hard to avoid like those in cherrios and things that you would eat for breakfast

• by rich

If you have never heard of the Atkins diet then you have been lost for the past few years. Maybe you are unaware of what the official name is but this is the diet that tells you that you should not eat carbs and if you wrap your diet around this then you will find that it is easy for you to lose weight. This is the basis of the diet, this is what they claim and they say that all you have to do is watch not what you eat but control what you do not eat which means that you just need to control your carbs.

This was a great idea it seemed and it is the reason why so many people have stopped

going to donut shops and bakeries so that they can do what it takes to lose weight. I looked up the diet and if you buy it directly off of the sight then it would cost more than $ 400 a month and I could not afford that so I went ahead and looked at the book on how to do this diet without having to buy the food and having it shipped to you.

I was willing to make my own food so I figured I would save a lot of money and be able to try the diet. Well, I did this by just cutting out all of the carbs that I would normally eat.

This was pretty easy for me in most aspects ...

• because I still ate hamburgers but I just did not eat the bun. I ate chicken sandwiches without the roll and did not eat bread or anything on the side.

I did this for everything that I ate, it was easy because I still ate chicken but did not get it breaded. I ate Mexican food just left the tortillas on the side and did not eat them or the chips that come with the meal.

After one week I had lost three pounds and within two weeks I lost eight pounds and after four I had lost twenty pounds in all. I found it to be easy because you do not really need excessive carbs but some carbs were very hard to avoid like those

in cherrios and things that you would eat for breakfast.

I also cut out most drinks that had sugar like Coke which was hard for me. I cut out tea also which is one of my favorite drinks and I believe it was the sugar in this that was making me gain weight so getting rid of that helped a lot.

I did still eat carbs in things I needed but cut the excess out and it worked well and I did lose weight. I ended up stopping this diet because I needed to have my sweet tea and I also love grilled cheese which I could not go without eating for more then a month, I have put some weight back on but the diet does work.

Atkins Diet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342508451540531/k2311a0825/8.25.08