Midsouth Bank Telephone Banking System
  • One of the best systems that I have ever used for telephone banking is the one which is used by MidSouth bank for their customers
  • I enjoy using this banking by telephone because it allows me to go to the bank without having to actually go into the bank which is nice
  • I think that all their customers enjoy this system because it s different than a lot of other banks but also it gives a lot to me that I would not find anywhere else and to me that is what I enjoy, it is a good system

• by rich

One of the best systems that I have ever used for telephone banking is the one which is used by MidSouth bank for their customers. This is because it is simple and works well and I experienced no confusing when using the system at all. You call the number and the phone will ring and you will hear a welcome message.

At this point you will be asked to enter your account number and press pound and then you will enter your password and press pound and this brings you to the main menu for the account. You can also

press 2 to open an account or you can press 3 to find a branch location and you can then enter your zip code to find a bank near you.

Once you are in the main menu you have a lot of options which include 1) balance, payments and transfers and from here you will be asked to choose your type of account. You will then be read your current balance and be told if there is any money which is pending on your account.

You can verify posted checks and get the date and amount of credits posted or

withdrawals which have been made to your account. You can wire transfer funds out of the bank by choosing that option and then entering the other account number and this will set in motion a payment to be sent the next day.

You can also transfer money between accounts within the bank and make payments to your credit card account if you have one with the bank. You can apply for a loan over the phone or speak to a representative at any time if you need any help or are having trouble doing anything that you want with your ...

• Midsouth Bank Telephone Banking System
      accounts.

You can also reset the account password which is useful because you will need to keep your money protected. I have found it to be not so easy to open an account over the phone but then again this service offers a lot which includes everything you can do in a real bank.

You can find an ATM which is close to you and you can also request a new card if you would like one or you could report yours lost or stolen if you would like. I enjoy using this banking by telephone because it allows me

to go to the bank without having to actually go into the bank which is nice.

It works well and I have always been able to reach the line without it actually having ever been busy or having to wait at all. I am instantly connected and I am glad that this service exists.

I think that all their customers enjoy this system because it s different than a lot of other banks but also it gives a lot to me that I would not find anywhere else and to me that is what I enjoy, it is a good system.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422508451520431/k2311a0825/8.25.08