Nair Hair Removal Bottle System
  • Well, I did not know what would work and so I decided to do nothing and I figured that anything I did do would not be easy and probably be very expensive and so this caused me to give up hope but years later I decided that I was willing to take a risk in order to mind something that worked for me
  • I noticed a very heavy smell which I did not enjoy but I did not stop using the product because I hoped it would work

• by rich

I am an average man who has had a lot of hair on my body for a long time now and this is something which I first experienced in middle school. This is something which made me feel bad because people would always make comments about how much hair was on my legs and this made me want to change this so that people could not bother me about how much hair I had on my legs.

to take a risk in order to mind something that worked for me.

This was going to be hard because it has to be an item that works for people with very thick hair and so I just decided to go to the store and buy some Nair.

I went with the lotion because it looked like it was easy and the bottle said that it just took a few minutes so I dropped $ 7 on the bottle and took it home.

I shook the bottle until the liquid inside became thick and then I squeezed it into my palm and then I applied it to my legs just like you would a lotion.

I noticed a very heavy smell which I did not enjoy but ...

• I did not stop using the product because I hoped it would work.

It smelled much like nail polish remover and so I just applied it to my lags as fast as I could and then applied it to my lower back because this was a spot which would have been hard for me to reach.

I did not cover all the places that I had hair because I did not know if something would happen and so I just put it on these two areas.

At this point, I stood there and waited five minutes and then I rubbed off the hair by scraping it off and down my legs.

I was amazed at the way the leg hair had come together and fell off my

leg.

It looked like a hair cut but for my legs because the hair just fell off and it looked much like your hair does after going to the barber.

I then took the cloth and ran it roughly down my back so that I could remove the Nair on my back because I did not want to risk leaving it on.

After this, all I did was clean all the hair off of my legs and finish rubbing the rest of the places that I had applied this to my body.

After taking a while to clean up the mess that was all over the shower I simply but the bottle away and exited the bathroom feeling good about myself, my legs were clean and I felt good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342508451470431/k2311a0825/8.25.08