Sprint Pcs Guitar Hero 3 Mobile Application
1.0
  • I have played this game for the Xbox 360 and I enjoyed it, the game basically makes you a rock star and puts you in the shoes of the band
  • Well, I must say that I was pretty disappointed because I found that most of the things that the 360 version had which made it great were not present on this game
  • Basically, this was a very limited experience which used dots to show different keys and you can play along with the game by simply pressing the button at the right time
  • So basically, I was limited to just pressing the OK button to hope and get through the levels the best way I could
  • Even if you are a fan of this game I think you should not invest I this because it is a waste of $ 9 which is a fraction of the real game version but the real version works a lot better

• by rich

I do not buy many things for my phone and so I was very hesitant to buy this game application but I figured it would be a good thing to do since my Ipod has not been working properly. I have played this game for the Xbox 360 and I enjoyed it, the game basically makes you a rock star and puts you in the shoes of the band. You will perform tracks by using the guitar just as you would if you were actually in the band.

The guitar has buttons on it and you are supposed to push the different buttons on the guitar for the different tunes that are playing on the screen. You perform this in s stadium and you could

sometimes see the crowd as they appreciate your music.

There are many levels and stadiums which do a great job of making you feel as if you are the star. The game is a bit difficult but it does a good job of making you feel as if you are really in the game which is the reason why I had decided to try this version for the Sprint PCS mobile phone that I own.

Well, I must say that I was pretty disappointed because I found that most of the things that the 360 version had which made it great were not present on this game. Basically, in this game your playing on a very small screen so you get no feel of actually ...

• performing for a stadium which is one thing that I enjoyed about the other version.

Also, my phone would not play any sound which meant that I could not hear the sounds as I was playing them and I was just blindly playing the tunes that it called for. Basically, this was a very limited experience which used dots to show different keys and you can play along with the game by simply pressing the button at the right time.

So basically, I was limited to just pressing the OK button to hope and get through the levels the best way I could. Also there was a lag and since this is a game which uses timing this was very troubling for me.

When I

used the game it had very limited use because it only had six songs which I was able to beat within an hour. I have no idea why they made this version of the game so simple, maybe because it is the mobile version but the real one is a lot harder and most in depth.

Sprint promises that they will release more songs for the game by I have had this for a month and I do not have anymore songs than the game came with originally. Even if you are a fan of this game I think you should not invest I this because it is a waste of $ 9 which is a fraction of the real game version but the real version works a lot better.

Megan says :

I recently downloaded Guitar Hero to my cell phone. For some reason the songs will not play, making it a bit hard to play. Any ideas how I might get around this? Thanks 0

nitakb says :

I recommend leaving feedback to the developer for this issue. It’s not your phone that’s having the problem but whether the game not being fully compatible with your phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222508451410431/k2311a0825/8.25.08