Sprint PCS Repair Services
1.5
1927 Texas Avenue South, College Station, TX 77840
  • Together these things make up the cost of $ 7 which is the full charge that you pay for coverage
  • I know this because I had a problem a while back before I decided to get insurance on my phone, so I had a problem with my Samsung M300 when I first got it (it was about two weeks old) the problem was that the down button on my navigation pad just stopped working after I was surfing the web and I found not use it
  • I decided to leave and I came back in an hour and it was not ready so I left for 30 minutes more and came back and he told me that it was ready

• by rich

One of the services that Sprint offers to it’s customers is their parts repair service. This is what they charge the most for, when they are billing you for insurance they have a breakdown of charges which are phone replacement which is $ 3 and you must also have parts replacement which they charge $ 3 per month for. Together these things make up the cost of $ 7 which is the full charge that you pay for coverage.

This is done so that when you have insurance and something minor goes wrong with your phone you will be able to bring it into the Sprint store and have it fixed by an employee at the store. However, I do not think that the people that actually fix

the phone are as smart as Sprint projects them to be.

I know this because I had a problem a while back before I decided to get insurance on my phone, so I had a problem with my Samsung M300 when I first got it (it was about two weeks old) the problem was that the down button on my navigation pad just stopped working after I was surfing the web and I found not use it. This made my phone almost unusable and I was very frustrated because of the amount of functions which use the button as a way to get up and down your screen (which I did not know).

I tried to get by without it but the phone would do nothing, there ...

• was almost no feature on the phone that I could use. I could not move back and fourth between applications to select something on the menu.

This meant that I could not send text or set my alarm, which meant that I had to wake up on my own and had to have someone call me up. I had problems look at text that were sent to me because you need to use the down key in order to read the full message in any text.

Obviously I could not check my email and I had a hard time getting to look at my call log. When I called Sprint they told me that I would need to bring it into the store and so I did

this and when I was finally called I explained the problem to the guy.

He seemed to have understand and he said it would be done in 20 minutes. I decided to leave and I came back in an hour and it was not ready so I left for 30 minutes more and came back and he told me that it was ready.

He handed me the phone and said I needed to pay $ 30 for his service. Well, ten minutes later I checked the phone and it did not work so I took it back and asked for a refund.

He offered to fix it and then informed me we could get me a new phone because of the problem. He never did and my navigation key never worked.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222508451350431/k2311a0825/8.25.08