Singapore Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • Well, I had seen a lot of great videos from the group that applied so I thought I had no chance but I guess my work was good enough and I got the gig and I was on my way to Singapore two days later
  • The school paid for my flight as a condition of this but I had to agree to produce the commercial free of charge which I though was fair for the free trip
  • I was booked a flight from NY to Singapore with one of my co workers on Singapore Airlines and when I got there I expected to see the same service I usually experience on American Airlines but I was shocked that it was much different
  • The flight was very long but I found that the service was great and the bathroom was also a lot larger than the one that American has and in fact, it looked a lot like mine at home

• by rich

Last year I was lucky enough to have been selected to shoot some video in Singapore as part of a promotional aspect for my school. I was working as the video producer and editor and they had a contest that asked people to enter and if they like the work that you submitted then you would be chosen to go on this free trip. Well, I had seen a lot of great videos from the group that applied so I thought I had no chance but I guess my work was good enough and I got the gig and I was on my way to Singapore two days later.

The school paid for my flight as a condition of this but I had to agree

to produce the commercial free of charge which I though was fair for the free trip. I was booked a flight from NY to Singapore with one of my co workers on Singapore Airlines and when I got there I expected to see the same service I usually experience on American Airlines but I was shocked that it was much different.

I guess it is because the trip was about 12 hours in total but I must tell you that if you travel with this airline you will never forget your experience. The planes are different from any I had ever seen, this airline had three rows of seats which I would guess would be indicative that the seats were small but they were not ...

• small at all.

My seat was about three times as big as a standard coach seat on other airlines. It was all leather and very comfortable which made it easy for me to seat right in the seat.

I appreciated this because I did not have to fight for arm room like I usually do when I travel. Of course, I traveled couch but I must tell you I felt like it was first class because the seats were big and comfortable and each seat had a screen behind it for us to watch movies or listen to music.

This kept me entertained during the flight but I am sure the first class people were better off because they had plasmas behind each seat and

their seats were massive. They fed us two times which was basically a dish of rice and chicken along with whatever drink we wanted.

They representatives were very nice and told us that they were here to make us comfortable which I did feel they were doing their best on. They even had private seating for two people to sit face to face on and as I said all of their chairs were full leather.

The flight was very long but I found that the service was great and the bathroom was also a lot larger than the one that American has and in fact, it looked a lot like mine at home. This is one of the airlines that does a great job of providing quality.

Singapore Airlines
    khajapeeer says :

The singapoer Airlines is slower comparer to other airlines why?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402508451140431/k2311a0825/8.25.08