National Car Rental
Bldg308 Federal Cir, Jamaica, NY
  • Well, I decided that I should go with Priceline because I could name my own price and the one which I named was $20 a day for the period of four days and so it came to about $ 100 when I reserved it online
  • They took me directly into the office and told me that they had my reservation ready but that there was a problem with the car that they intended to give me
  • I rented a compact but they gave up a free upgrade to the next highest class which give me the ability to drive the Audi TT which is an amazing car that gives you a lot of control when your in the drivers seat
  • They adjusted it to $ 85 for the full trip is probably the lowest amount of money that I have ever been required to pay for renting a car especially when you consider how nice this car was

• by rich

National car rental is one of the more useful rental companies that I have used within the past two years. One of the reasons why I loved this company I must admit is that because I just turned old enough to rent a car without having to pay an additional fee for being under 24 years of age which I usually had been responsible for.

In any event.

I spend a lot of time looking for the most inexpensive car rental option that would get me through New York from the airport to my fathers house without causing me any trouble since I would be traveling late at night.

one which I named was $20 a day for the period of four days and so it came to about $ 100 when I reserved it online.

I called ahead to make sure they would be able to give me a ride from the airport and they were there at 10pm when my flight came in.

They took me directly into the office and told me that they had my reservation ready but that there was a problem with the car that they intended to give me.

I rented a compact but they gave up a free upgrade to the next highest class which give me the ability to drive the Audi TT which is an amazing car that gives you a lot of control when ...

• your in the drivers seat.

This was not a big car but I felt comfortable because it was easy to maneuver and all of the controls were brightly lit so it made it easy for me to see them and use them.

The seats were also cool which made traveling easy.

In addition to the free upgrade I had a 20% discount code for a coupon that I am entitled to since I am a customer at Wal-mart and all I had to do was quote them the coupon code and they adjusted the amount that I would be charged for the rental.

pay for renting a car especially when you consider how nice this car was.

They were also nice enough to have filled up the tank of the car before they gave the keys to me so that I did not have to drive around looking for a gas station which would have been hard for me to find at that time of night especially in that area in NY.

I am grateful for the level of service which they provided me and I was happier that they did not make me wait or debate my discounts as a lot of companies tend to do when I present them with coupons.

They honored their discounts and gave me a free upgrade and made things very easy for me to rent here.

National Car Rental

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 32508450930431/k2311a0825/8.25.08