Botox  » Medicine  »
  • I thought that they were just saying this to advertise the service because they were probably getting a cut of it as celebrities usually do when they say any product is worth buying
  • Well, when she came back from the doctor's office I instantly noticed the changes

• by rich

Until a few years ago I had no idea what Botox was and I had never heard about it and then I started hearing the starts talk about it on TV and say how everyone in Hollywood was getting it because of how great it was. I thought that they were just saying this to advertise the service because they were probably getting a cut of it as celebrities usually do when they say any product is worth buying. Its almost like these people do not actually use anything of their own in their own lives because they are always getting paid to say things are good from drinks to acne wash.

This is what I thought was the case and so I dismissed it

but this changed when one day my grandmother went into her doctors office for an operation. I did not know at the time but I just knew was gone for about six hours in total, she usually did not go anywhere without telling anyone and so I thought something was up.

Well, when she came back from the doctor’s office I instantly noticed the changes. Before she went into the office her face had a tired look to it and sagged just a bit, she looked 60 even though she was 56 and she had been worried about that.

She also had very defined lines that appeared under her eyes and straight lines of skin that ran across her head. They call these worry lines ...

• or expression lines because they appear from scrunching of your face.

When people are mad and they scrunch their face it wears into their face over time and this is how you get the lines on your forehead This is where the expression that your mother used to say came from, the one about not putting your face like that or it would get stuck like that because the more expression that you show on your face the more it would show later in life. This was the situation with her, her cheeks were also lower then they should be which she hated.

So, she went in for this procedure and when she came home she was swollen under her eyes, they were purple and

looked as if she had been beaten up and she had had bandages on her that made it look like she had been in a huge fight with someone. However, I would say that this cleared up within 5 days and when she went back to the doctor to get the things removed I was amazed at how much her face had changed.

The skin was tighter and cleaner and her jawbones looked more pronounced and visible. She did not have the sagging anymore and the worry lines on her forehead were also gone.

She was very happy about the results and she felt like her results were life changing. She wanted to show all of her friends and they were amazed at the changes in her face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262508450920331/k2311a0825/8.25.08